Last Modified: December 6, 2017
I. GENERAL & ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Use of the Website is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all application information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (as defined below) will be terminated without notice or warning, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you or your use of the Website violates any of these eligibility representations and warranties.
IV. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the Website, including your conduct on the Website. You will not use the Website for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not violate any laws or regulations, including but not limited to copyright laws. You will not upload or transmit viruses, worms or any other destructive code. You will not use bots to engage the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your Account details, including but not limited to user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your Account, including any misuse of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
V. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Access or use any part of the Website, including any services or materials availablethrough the Website, for any commercial purposes.
The Company’s trademarks, slogans, logos, and service marks (collectively, “Trademarks”) are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use the Trademarks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
VI. FEES AND PAYMENTS
Some of the services offered on the Website may require the payment of fees or other amounts (“Charged Services”). These services are subject to separate agreements into which you must enter prior to participating in such service. If you elect to sign up for Charged Services, you shall pay all applicable amounts, as described on the Website in connection with such Charged Services selected by you. Company reserves the right to change its prices and at any time, subject to applicable law. You authorize Company directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries it considers necessary to validate your Account and financial information as provided while signing up for such Charged Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be solely responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Website and payments made by you to Company. Other amounts and the terms for payment of those amounts are described on specific application pages as you progress through your application (and from time to time thereafter).
VII. CREDIT APPLICATION DISCLAIMER
Your submission of an electronic financing application through the Website shall have the same force and effect as if the application bore an inked original signature. You certify that your Account will be used solely for business and commercial purposes. The applicant, or the person submitting the application if not the applicant, hereby represents and warrants that the applicant(s), owner(s) and indemnitor(s) (if any) have expressly authorized the applicant to enter into contracts on behalf of the business, and that Company and its assigns, including select other finance companies (collectively “FF”), may consider this information as true, accurate, and complete in all respects, until the undersigned provides FF with a written notice of change. Each applicant authorizes FF to: (1) obtain at any time, now or in the future, investigative reports and credit reports through a credit agency chosen by FF, and (2) investigate any references or other information obtained from or about the applicant and the business (including contacting the current payment processor of the business to verify processing history) for purposes of the application. The applicant acknowledges that, based upon such information and other factors which may apply, FF, in its sole discretion, may either grant or decline to provide financing. By submitting an electronic application, the applicant agrees to receive updates from FF and its partners regarding the application via US mail, telephone, fax, or email. If the applicant has provided a mobile device number, applicant expressly agrees to receive voice and/or text message communications at that number from FF and its authorized agents.
If your application for financing is denied, you have the right to a written statement of the specific reasons for the denial. To obtain the statement, please contact Forward Financing at 888-244-9099 within 60 days from the date you are notified of such denial. We will send you a written statement of reasons for the denial within 30 days of receiving your request for the statement.
Notice: The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20580.
VIII. PROHIBITED USES
Additionally, you agree not to:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, bot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without FF’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other code or material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
IX, THIRD PARTIES
X. RELIANCE ON WEBSITE INFORMATION; DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
In no event shall the Company be liable to any Website user, including registered users and applicants, for any losses, regardless of the cause of action or the character or type of damages sought.
XI. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Company may also discontinue the availability of all or parts of the Website, including temporary shutdowns, and does not guarantee you availability to the Website.
XII. YOUR INFORMATION
XIII. THIRD PARTY APIs
You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of, or any content located on or through, any third-party site, or any services provided by third parties, including the third-party APIs. You further acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any party other than Company will be at your own risk. You expressly agree to hold us harmless for any claims of damage arising from any content, product or service provided by any third party.
XIV. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You shall not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as we provide them, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
XV. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
The owner of the Website is based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
XVI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
XVII. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
XIX. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
XXI. LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
XXII. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
XXIII. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
XXIV. COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Forward Financing, 36 Bromfield Street, 2nd
Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02108. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
XXV. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we [cannot/do not undertake to] review [all] material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.