Quality Assurance Associate
Headquartered in Boston, Forward Financing has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal and Built In Boston and is certified as a Great Place to Work.® At Forward, we believe every business deserves financial opportunity. That’s why we provide fast, flexible capital to small businesses that have often been underserved by traditional financing options. Our mission is to build a world-class fintech company so our customers and people can reach their full potential. We’re investing in our employees, technology, and customer experience – with long-term success in mind every step of the way.
As a Quality Assurance Associate in the Account Servicing Department, you will play an important role in ensuring that we meet our very high customer service standards. You will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and collaborate frequently with internal partners to increase the department's efficiency and drive growth for the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and detail-oriented professional to join our fast-growing team in Boston!
In this role you will:
- Perform reviews of written and verbal communications of ASD representatives to ensure they comply with specific performance guidelines
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback from reviews to ASD representatives through direct written reports
- Complete substantive and thorough audits of specific reporting metrics to check for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with managers within the department to identify improvement areas and ensure all representatives are meeting quality standards
- Create and facilitate the implementation of quality assurance trainings, reports, and guidelines
- Help identify opportunities for improvement within our portfolio of accounts
- Execute ad-hoc research and analysis as needed to support the department
(Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge acquired through a combination of higher education and experience
- At least 1 year of related experience, ideally within the customer service industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in Salesforce a strong plus
Forward Financing Core Values:
- Drive the Mission - We believe in financial opportunity for underserved small businesses. We say “yes” when others say “no.”
- Keep It Real - We value direct communication, candid feedback, and authenticity. We are an open book.
- Act With Kindness - We create an environment where caring is cool and helping is the norm. We do the right thing.
- Shoot for Extraordinary - We are inspired by innovative thinking and continuous improvement. We never settle for yesterday’s best.
Forward Financing is a fintech company headquartered in Boston that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. Since 2012, Forward has provided over $1.6 billion in financing to more than 40,000 small businesses. Forward has been consistently named by the Boston Business Journal and Built In Boston (and more!) as one of the best places to work in Massachusetts.
Forward actively promotes a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do. We encourage a workplace where trust and respect are paramount and all employees feel valued, heard, and accepted. By accepting diversity of thought, background, and identity, we will continue to become a stronger team and a better organization.
Our diverse and driven group of over 400 people, with more than 200 based in the U.S., and 200 internationally, is a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees come to work (or log on virtually!) knowing they are helping thousands of small businesses while advancing their own careers. If this sounds exciting to you, learn more about our leadership team and our open opportunities.
Perks & Benefits:
At Forward, our team members are at the heart of our company, and we are committed to taking care of them as people, not just employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and commuter benefits, a flexible time-off policy, 401k match, wellness reimbursement, paid volunteering days, annual professional development budget, and charitable donation match.
The health and safety of our colleagues is our top priority and we currently maintain a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Forward Financing is an equal opportunity employer and will consider a reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. We will continue to follow the latest CDC guidelines in our office and for any planned in-person gatherings. Plus, we have implemented an Employee Choice policy, so team members can work where they feel most comfortable.
At Forward, employee choice means each individual gets to decide where they work. Almost all team members have the choice of where to live and where to work. As a business, we are focused on impact; we are more concerned with your contributions to the success of the company than where you get your work done. If face-to-face time is desired, people managers are empowered to find a cadence that works for their team.
When we aren’t collaborating to drive business and support our customers, we’re finding virtual and in-person ways to get to know our colleagues, celebrate team wins, and have fun together!